Set in an idyllic valley in West Germany, Goloka Dhama is an ISKCON temple and a retreat center.
– to serve Radha and Krsna,
– to care for the wellbeing of our members, and
– to be relevant for the world.
We like to provide all our members and guests with an inspiring experience of Srila Prabhupada’s teachings in practice, so that they can have a nourishing stay at Goloka Dhama and make an enduring contribution to the world.
Unconditional love, attentive care and service and outstanding hospitality.
Currently, we are in the process of completing a 5-year Master Plan of building a strong, ideal and sustainable community for the pleasure of Srila Prabhupada.
At the present moment, we are looking for devotees to assist us with the day-to-day operations as well as with the implementation of the Master Plan.
In order to serve as a Pujari in Goloka Dhama temple, you shall have the following qualifications:
While living in our community you will able to enjoy:
– free lodging & sumptuous Prasadam in a loving spiritual family
– spiritually nourishing regular temple programs
– quiet atmosphere that facilitates introspection and deep spiritual experiences
– interactions with international devotees
– regular visits from gurus, preachers and experienced devotees
– daily joint reading sessions
– community excursions (harinam, sankirtan, picnics)
– enlivening festivals
– ongoing training in different skills and services
– bhajan evenings
– Krishna-katha evenings
– Occasional French fries and pizza parties
The following services are available:
– 3 pujaris
– 2 brahmacaris
If you are interested in any of these services, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and send the following:
(1) a resume or brief statement of your work and devotional experience,
(2) a statement of your financial needs, if any,
(3) the services you are interested in,
(4) the date when you would be able to relocate to Goloka Dhama and the intended duration of your stay, and
(5) send a recommendation letter
We will accept applications till 31 December.
Thank you for your kind attention,
Yours servants at